ABOUT KUNDALINI YOGA
WHAT MAKES MY CLASSES DIFFERENT
- I teach Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan
- Weekly emails recap classes and share resources
- Custom play lists enhance class themes
- Ancient wisdom shared in practical ways for our modern times
- Free Kundalini Yoga videos on YouTube to aid your home practice
- A welcoming and loving community of like-minded women
MY SIGNATURE TEACHING STYLE
I offer uniquely-themed Kundalini Yoga classes and workshops to help women reach their highest potential; focusing on excellence to achieve good in our lives and in the world. I take the fundamentals of Kundalini Yoga and transform them into life lessons that you can apply outside the classroom.
My classes are intentional and theme-based to pack in as many valuable techniques as possible. If you are just starting, or have practiced Kundalini Yoga before, my multi-level classes are perfect for you. All levels are welcome.
REWARD FOR REFERALS
Get a class for *FREE* when you have a friend register!
It is as easy as e-mailing me the name of your friend. Once they register, I’ll give you one class for *FREE*.
Winter Kundalini Yoga Women’s Series:
Master the Self
Wednesdays | 6-7:30pm | The Starr Studio
DETAILS: Utilizing the tools of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, this 8-class multi-level series is for women who want to facilitate their personal practice and deepen their experience of the Self (your authentic identity). The wide range of exercises, depth of meditation, and strongly integrated spirituality make this Kundalini Yoga series stand out, even in today’s wide spectrum of available practices.
THE BIG IDEA: The intention behind this Winter Series is to help you relate to your own essence, to better understand, and know, who you are. Classes have been hand-picked to help you be you; living to your own potential and developing your ability for constant consciousness. Classes are laser-focused on dealing with emotional charge, clarity, happiness, renewal, resilience and more. This series is for you, if you want to uplift your health/ happiness/ wholeness, reduce stress, experience personal growth, develop spiritual connection, and be in like-minded community. Together we’ll build and experience your “self-sensory-system” through the elevating affects of movement, breath, awareness, and meditation.
CLASS DATES: Wednesday evenings. Feb 7, 14, 21, 28. Mar 7, 14, 21, 28.
LOCATION: Classes will be offered out of my home studio in SW Calgary, not far from Chinook Mall.
CONNECT: Let’s Stay Connected: Lets keep in touch. To receive information on upcoming classes, workshops, and special events, join my email notification list (CLICK HERE to sign up). My social media pages are also great spaces for Kundalini Yoga inspiration and information join me on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM.
- To register for this series, click on the orange “CLICK HERE TO REGISTER” button in the REGISTRATION BOX below.
- The 8-week, full series registration deadline is January 24, 2018
- NEW: 4-week packages and drop-in classes are also availabe with advance notice (please email me to get set-up Support@SharleneStarr.com)
- Full payment must accompany registration.
- There is a $2.75 processing fee for each registration.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you with further details (parking, what to bring, address, etc) after your registration is processed.
- If you are unable to attend a class, there are no refunds, transfers, or make-up classes.
THIS MULTI-LEVEL CLASS OFFERS
- Exploration of self discovery topics
- Helpful breath techniques
- On target exercise sets
- Intentional meditations