ABOUT KUNDALINI MEDITATION
In Kundalini we learn through movement, mantras, mudras, mindset, and pranayama. The key is allowing yourself to experience the link between meditation, spiritual exploration, and practical outcomes.
WHAT MAKES MY CLASSES DIFFERENT
- I’ve travelled the globe to learn with the best legacy teachers, been teaching since 2009, and am a Certified Level 3 Teacher bringing a depth of experience and nuances to each class that lead to transformation and healing.
- I create proven, step-by-step, meditation healing systems.
- Ancient wisdom shared in practical ways for our modern times.
- Custom play lists, customized handouts, and guidebooks enhance class themes.
- Archived classes for replays.
- A welcoming and loving community of like-minded women.
MY SIGNATURE TEACHING STYLE
I offer uniquely-themed Kundalini Meditation classes, workshops, programs, and 5-day challenges to help women reach their highest potential; focusing on excellence to achieve good in our lives and in the world. I take the fundamentals of Kundalini Yoga & Meditation and transform them into life lessons that you can apply off the mat, into your life, and out into the world.
My Immersions are intentional and theme-based to pack in as many valuable techniques as possible. If you are just starting, or have practiced Kundalini Meditation before, my multi-level classes are perfect for you. All levels, all ages, all body-types, all women… are welcome.
Health, Healing, Happiness & Wholeness Start Here…
A big heartfelt welcome to you! I am honoured to offer Kundalini Meditation ONLINE Live classes and self-study programs focused on helping women, just like you, to heal themselves. Kundalini Meditation has made a tremendous difference in my life, and healing path, and now it can help you too.
I warmly invite you to explore the site and find what resonates with you. As new offerings become available, I will post details and registration links here so you see how I can guide and support you. It would be my great privilege to work with you. Sat nam!